Available in various sizes, the Forced circulation tanks with one, two or without heat exchanger serve numerous applications. They are mostly encountered in cases of many collectors, where large quantities of hot water are required. Moreover, such systems in smaller capacities often replace solar water heaters mainly for technical or aesthetic reasons.
- Outer casing of PVC artificial leather & ABS caps of high resistance
- Water storage tank of cold rolled steel with double inner enamel coating (GLASS) (160lt up to 2000lt)
- Thermal insulation ensures minimum heat losses, maintaining the hot water temperature
- Thermal insulation of expanded ecological polyurethane for the types with capacity up to 500lt
- 100mm thick soft polyurethane for the types with capacity ranging from 800lt to 2000lt
- Available as buffer tanks (without heat exchanger)
- A heating element can be used as an optional back-up source